To apply to any of the following positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org a PDF of your resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio. No calls, please.
Construction Administration Project Coordinator:
Assists the Construction Administration Project Managers, Assistant CA Project Managers, and Design Staff in processing project documentation during the construction phase. This is a non-exempt position, paid hourly.
Typical Responsibilities: These responsibilities are typical but are not all-encompassing. Each person is expected to work collaboratively as a team and to perform the duties required to deliver a quality product on schedule, within the project budget and the budgeted hours provided.
- Processing project documentation, such as RFIs, ASIs, RFPs, CORRs, and Submittals, and distributing to the Contractor under the supervision and direction of CA Project Manager, Assistant CA Project Manager, and Design Staff.
- Communication with the Contractor, Construction Manager and Inspector of Record
- Coordination with other members of the project team, including consultants.
- Processing and filing of paperwork with the Division of the State Architect (DSA)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing similar duties in the construction industry.
- Familiarity with standard construction procedures, process and terminology.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to learn and consistently follow procedures.
- Good organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience performing similar duties in commercial or public works construction preferred.
- Experience with Procore or similar construction database program is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a team.