To apply to any of the following positions, email email@example.com a PDF of your resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio. No calls, please.
Licensed architect or nonregistered professional responsible for particular parts of a project within parameters set by others. Develops design direction on projects and supervises BIM Modeling and document production on a project. This is an exempt and salaried position.
Typical Responsibilities: These responsibilities are typical but are not all encompassing. Each person is expected to work collaboratively as a team and to help out in whatever duties are required to deliver a quality product on schedule, within the project budget and the budgeted hours provided.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the project design and leadership of the project team.
- Technical development of project including responsibility for detailing and specifications.
- Management of in-house team and direct supervision of the development of the project, both in the BIM Model and 2D documentation, to ensure overall quality and accuracy. Includes development and monitoring of project work plan.
- Detailed coordination and management of consultant work to identify and resolve conflicts and design issues.
- Primary point of contact and responsible for communication with client regarding the project in collaboration with the Project Manager/Associate.
- Responsible for compliance with all building codes, DSA (and other agency) procedures, related forms, applications and processes.
- Training and mentorship of team members to grow their skill set and increase their knowledge.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Architectural License preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Architecture, experience with K-12 schools preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of BIM software and associated computer programs.
- Strong written, graphic and verbal communication skills and experience communicating with clients and consultants.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards, and experience working with governmental agencies.
- Knowledge of sustainable design, construction materials, engineering disciplines and construction techniques.
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a team.